The Soulfire of Twin Flames

2:11 PM

Greetings everyone!

This is my new blog on the subject of a special kind of soulmates known as Twin Flames. I myself am a Twin Flame, and I found my own Twin Flame after a very long and lonely search (many years). I'll get into the details of that more as this blog goes on, but briefly, I'd been looking for my soulmate my whole life, never realizing I was really searching for my twin flame. I'd never even heard of "twin flames" until much later in my spiritual search, which for me began 22 years ago.

For those who've never heard of Twin Flames, I will be going over some of the definitions of the term here (it's a subject of some debate).

For those who've heard of Twin Flames but don't know much about them, maybe you'd like to know more, including whether you have one and how to find him or her.

For those who already know you are a Twin Flame, and are with that person (or hope to be), I will offer insights and perhaps validation for your experience. The path of a Twin Flame is not easy, bringing with it a host of questions as well as a universe of rewards.

So this is just a brief introduction, to get things rolling. Look for more to come, and if you have questions, feel free to ask! I'm currently writing a book on the subject as well, so watch for info on that here. Many blessings and positive energy to all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images